The 10ml version of Rosa Pigment Booster® Oil Gel is perfect for those who want to try the product before purchasing the full-size version.
Pigment Booster® Oil Gel with "Pigment Booster" Complex 2 is a product designed to speed up the implantation of pigment during permanent makeup procedures. The action of Pigment Booster® 2 on all types of skin subjected to the treatment is amazing. Thanks to its softening, moisturizing, and nourishing properties, the oil makes the skin more elastic. During the procedure, special ingredients in the oil prevent skin dryness and irritation, which speeds up the entire pigmentation process.
It supports the healing process and ensures a beautiful end result.
100% natural cosmetics contain only natural, plant-based ingredients that prevent skin dryness, irritation, and sensitization.
The natural composition and carefully developed formula make Pigment Booster® Oil Gel perfect product, as it works in harmony with both the pigments and the skin, which has an extremely positive effect on the work during the procedure, immediately after it, and during the healing process.
- Pigment Booster® Oil Gel with "Pigment Booster" Complex 2 speeds up pigment implantation during permanent makeup procedures.
- Softens, moisturizes, and nourishes the skin to make it more elastic.
- Special ingredients prevent skin dryness and irritation during the procedure, supporting the healing process and ensuring a beautiful end result.
- Contains only natural, plant-based ingredients to prevent skin dryness, irritation, and sensitization.
- Developed formula works in harmony with both pigments and skin, positively affecting the work during the procedure and healing process.
If you would like to learn more about how to use ROSA products, please visit our blog for additional information.
During pigmentation apply several times on the pigmented skin and the area around it.
Due to its components, it quickly absorbs into the skin and brings it to a much better condition than the normal state of the skin within a short time. Then, before continuing the work, gently wipe off the balm left on the surface of the skin. For example, during eyebrow micropigmentation, when working on the sides in turns, once on one side, then on the other one, while you are working on one side, apply Booster Balm on the other side and let it take effect.
The same system can be used for eyelid, lips and body pigmentation.
Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Hydrogenated Rapeseed Oil, Olea Europaea Oil, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Oil, Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol, Geraniol