The wireless Flux S Max machine from the Microbeau brand is the result of years of work, offering versatility and maximum flexibility in permanent makeup procedures. The machine, in the Midnight color, has a 3.2 mm stroke length, which makes it one of the most respectable devices in the current permanent makeup market.
It is powered by the new, improved Powerbolt II battery, which provides a new level of performance. The battery is equipped with a digital OLED display, enabling a more intuitive and user-friendly operation.
Working time on one battery charge is about 6 hours. The machine is fully compatible with already available Microbeau accessories and wireless devices, including the Darklab Killswitch footplate and the mobile application.
It is a wireless device, so it does not require cables or a power supply.
The Flux S Max machine features a new ergonomic grip for greater comfort while working. The device is compatible with universal permanent makeup and tattoo cartridges.
The set includes one PowerBolt II battery, and it is possible to buy an additional battery.
The Flux S Max machine is designed and manufactured in the USA.
- PowerBolt II digital screen provides a more intuitive and user-friendly experience
- Battery life subject to voltage, stroke, needle choice, and skin type
- Redesigned, ergonomic grip and balanced for functional comfort
- Compatible via Bluetooth connectivity to the Darklab App
- Needle Sensing
- Standard Universal Membrane Cartridges
- Improved, responsive and adjustable eGive
- Luxury Travel Case Included
- Built-In Time Tracker